Days forward of his birthday, actor Salman Khan was bitten by a non-venomous snake at his Panvel farmhouse. He was subsequently discharged from hospital after being administered with a dose of anti-venom, sources near the actor inform indianexpress.com.
The incident occurred on Saturday night time, and the actor was instantly rushed to the MGM hospital in Kamothe. He was discharged at round 9 am, after being saved below commentary for six hours. He’s presently again at Panvel, and is recovering effectively.
Salman turns 56 on December 27, and historically celebrates his birthday at his farmhouse with family and friends. The farmhouse is known as after his sister, Arpita, and he spent a number of months throughout the COVID-19 lockdown final yr stationed there.
Salman can presently be seen because the host of the fact present Bigg Boss 15. He has additionally commenced work on his upcoming movie Tiger 3. He starred in two movies this yr–the poorly obtained Radhe: Your Most Needed Bhai, and the current Antim: The Last Reality.